Anthony Gallo brings more than 30 years of experience with financial and operational administration to clients across a variety of industries, including financial services, hedge funds, family offices and real estate. Having served as a CFO for multiple organizations, Anthony works with clients to help them achieve their financial and business objectives by managing their day-to-day accounting functions and/or providing strategic guidance to improve their business and financial operations.
His deep well of expertise encompasses areas that include:
- Providing financial and strategic planning
- Developing and managing budgets
- Advising on business expansion and startups
- Consulting on staff management and development
- Facilitating outsourcing
- Navigating complex business and partnership tax issues
- Advising on accounting and financial operations issues
- Updating internal controls to maximize efficiency, remove areas of weakness, and mitigate risks
- Assisting in merger and acquisition negotiations
- Providing guidance on relationship management
- Delivering insights and support on crisis management
- Writing or revising policies and procedures
Anthony is also the founder of Concept Fund Services LLC and was the CFO and Managing Member of ConceptOne, LLC which provided risk and performance analytic solutions, middle and back office support, fund administration, outsourced CFO and regulatory reporting services to investment managers.
Anthony graduated from Hofstra University with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and received his MBA in Finance from Adelphi University.