Diane Olivero is a Principal with Concept Fund Services, LLC with more than 25 years of experience in fund administration for hedge funds, private equity and venture capital firms.
In her career, Diane has provided accounting and fund administration services for more than 75 funds with combined assets under management of $25 billion. A key member of the fund administration team, her experience includes:
- Navigation of domestic and complex cross-jurisdictional fund structures
- Expertise in structured products and overall capital structure analysis
- Smart technology data management with a specialized focus for algorithm trading models
- Multi-currency transactions and corporate actions recognition
- Equity and debt markets valuation analysis
- Financial, audit and tax reporting including NAV and P&L analysis for partnership accounting
Previously, Diane was a tax manager at Bessemer Venture Partners, one of the oldest and ranked among the most prestigious Private Equity/Venture Capital firms in the United States. Earlier in her career, she was an audit manager at Polakoff & Michaelson, PC, a public accounting firm focused on servicing investment firms located in lower Manhattan.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
EDUCATION AND LICENSES
Diane holds a BA in accounting from Baruch College and is licensed as a CPA in New York State.