Eric Herburger, a Tax Principal, provides tax planning and compliance services to business owners and high net worth individuals. He works with clients in areas that include residential and commercial real estate, foreign real estate, technology services, condominium management, and various service businesses.
Eric’s experience extends to:
- Providing tax planning and compliance services to partnerships, corporation, trusts, and individuals
- Reviewing and analyzing the tax implications of foreign investments for U.S. taxpayers
- Advising on business structuring to minimize tax and exposure to the U.S. tax system
- Advising on the impact of pending and new tax laws and regulations to assist in tax planning
- Preparing and reviewing federal, state, and foreign filings for corporations, partnerships, and individuals
EDUCATION AND LICENSES
Eric Herburger holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Towson University. He was licensed as a certified public accountant in New York State in 2015.