Rebecca Yu is an Audit Principal with 25 years of professional experience in public accounting. She provides an array of accounting and tax services to closely-held real estate businesses and high net worth individuals.
Her experience extends to areas that include:
- Preparing personal financial statements
- Supervising audit, review and compilation engagements
- Reviewing GAAP and income tax basis financial statements
- Preparing and reviewing corporate and partnership tax returns
- Tax planning and projections for family business and individuals
- Preparing corporate cash management reports
- Analyzing ownership and capital funding structures and related party transactions
- Preparing government financial disclosure reports
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
Rebecca is fluent in Korean.
EDUCATION AND LICENSES
Rebecca earned her Master of Science in Taxation from Bentley University and her Bachelor of Business Administration, Cum Laude, from the University of Massachusetts Amherst. She is licensed as a certified public accountant in New York State.