Tiffany Roque is a Tax Principal with more than 10 years of experience in public accounting. Tiffany works closely with high net worth individuals on matters that include international tax, federal and state taxation, estate planning, and succession planning. She also has experience advising foreign individuals on various tax matters, including the tax treatment of foreign income to both U.S. and foreign individuals residing in the U.S. Tiffany has robust experience and works with clients that have significant assets overseas. Tiffany advises family office clients as well as businesses in the investment, real estate, and retail sectors.
Tiffany’s experience extends to:
- Advising family office groups with structures that involve multiple levels of income flow-through outlets such as S-corporations, partnerships, trusts, and individuals
- Developing tax projections for scenario specific income skews and amendments, such as investment and business sales, and changes in residency, both domestic and international
- Analyzing relevant foreign source financials, documents, and returns to identify proper U.S. treatment and potential tax benefits/savings
- Advising on foreign income sourcing and maximizing foreign tax credits based on income classification
- Providing foreign reporting compliance services on assets and investments abroad, as well as the recognition of appropriate taxation on such properties
EDUCATION AND LICENSES
Tiffany Roque holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting from Baruch College, The City University of New York and Master of Science in Taxation from the Zicklin School of Business at Baruch College. She is licensed as a certified public accountant in New York State.