Frank Vitale, Berdon’s Chief Marketing Officer, Wins the 2022 OnCon Icon Awards Top 10 Marketer Award
2.20.22 | Press Release
NEW YORK — OnCon has awarded Frank J. Vitale the Top 10 Marketer Award for 2022. Frank is the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) for Berdon and brings more than 20 years of marketing experience to the Firm. He utilizes his skillset to build the Berdon brand and works with professionals across all industry and service lines to develop and implement strategic initiatives focused on growing the business.
To determine the top marketers each year, the OnCon team reviews all applications and nominations to select finalists. Voting is then opened to the public, where they are asked to select the finalists whom they have observed making a notable impact at their organization, making meaningful contributions to the marketing community, displaying innovation within their roles, and exhibiting outstanding leadership. Based on these criteria, 200 finalists were announced, and Frank was recognized as one of the top 10 for 2022.
Some of the accomplishments that have contributed to Frank’s success as well as his reputation within the Firm and among his peers include:
- Nurturing partnerships with major publications and organizations, such as Bloomberg, ESPN, Audacy, the New York Mets, and more, to expand the scope of the Firm’s advertising efforts and reach its target audience
- Negotiating unique relationships with the Firm’s partners to secure opportunities, like becoming the sole corporate sponsor of the Math Hits program with the New York Mets and Learn Fresh
- Facilitated strategic growth in recent years across several service lines, including Family Office Services, Berdon Technology Services, and the Firm’s State and Local Tax Practice, through business development training and support, event coordination, and content creation
- Developed a successful radio campaign around tax and business tips to inform listeners of trending issues related to the industries and services the Firm specializes in
- Managed a vast pipeline of content to keep clients, prospects, and referral sources informed on pressing topics, including tax law changes, accounting best practices, and industry-specific insights
The 2022 awards were presented virtually at the OnCon 2022 Senior Marketing Virtual Summit in January. In addition to the awards program, the exclusive, invite-only Summit allows peer-level marketing executives to network, benchmark, and discuss what matters most in an unfiltered environment, so they can bring back knowledge and relationships to strengthen their organizations.
Berdon offers individuals, as well as family-owned and privately held businesses, a comprehensive set of professional services to help them achieve their strategic business and financial objectives.