Enhancing Efficiency and Internal Controls
In a time of sharp scrutiny, both private and public companies turn to Berdon for advice on improving internal controls and corporate governance. With our expertise in controls enhancement and Sarbanes compliance, we have been successful in:
- Assisting clients in developing a top-down, risk-based approach to comply with the documentation, testing, and control evaluation requirements of Sarbanes 404;
- Advising on internal controls and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act matters;
- Helping to identify and remediate control gaps and implement appropriate controls to mitigate specific fraud and financial reporting risks;
- Supporting audit committees and delivering appropriate internal audit support.
Extensive Audit Expertise
Our dedicated team has extensive experience in providing the following services across a spectrum of industries and professions, including manufacturing, communications, law, financial services, and real estate.
- Internal Controls Consulting
- Internal Audit Support
- Sarbanes 404 Compliance
New York (February 14, 2023) – Citrin Cooperman recently announced 10 partner promotions of former Berdon LLP professionals following Citrin Cooperman’s acquisition of the nonattest business of New York accounting, […]
New York (February 1, 2023) – Citrin Cooperman Advisors LLC (“Citrin Cooperman”), one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms in the United States, announced today that they […]
By Jonathan San Solo and Michael Mishik 1.31.23 | Practice Made Perfect As the world continues to move beyond the pandemic, we are beginning to see an increase in business […]